Brass Terminals Current Terminals and
- Brass terminals Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- Deep Goove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent
unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts.
- Knurling Available :
- Both blind and through inserts are available with no minimum Qty.
Typical Application :
- Instrumentation , Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF Threads
- Any threads as per custom design.
Length / Size :
Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per custom design or
Finish And Coating :
Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer
Any kind of special Inserts, Screw can be developed and supplied exactly as
per customer specifications.
Brass Material used for Brass Terminals Current Terminals and
Potential Terminals : CZ 114 BS 2874 - CZ 115 c377, c380, cz122,
en 12165 – cw617n, cw612n, BS 2874 - CZ 121 Pb3 CZ 122 UNS, DZR
Brass BS 2874 - CZ 131 CW 614 N, EN 12164 BS 2874.